Call for Papers
International Journal of Law and Ethics (JLE) is a bi-monthly peer reviewed refereed journal that inviting research articles, review articles, case studies, conference proceeding and short communication in the field of Law and Ethics. JLE welcomes quality work that focuses on research, development, and review.
After submission, all papers will be evaluated by experienced editorial members for their originality, Language perspective, and correctness, the relevance of topic and presentation quality.
Why to publish with us?
- Open access to all researchers.
- Proper peer review process.
- Our journal indexed in different reputed publisher databases.
- Eminent editorial Board and Reviewers throughout the world.
- Rapid publication after acceptance.
- Certificate to all authors.
- DOI from CrossRef to each published paper.
Submission open for Current Issue
- Last Date of Submission : April 25, 2019
- Acceptance/ Rejection Notification : within10 days after submission (Online Peer Review System)
- Online Publication: within 48 Hours after registration
- Author Guidelines
- Peer Review Process
- Publication Policy and Ethics
- Paper Format
- Online Manuscript Submission
Journal invites papers on the following topics but not restricted to:
Socio-legal studies and the psychology of law, criminology and social justice studies.
Contract Law, Constitutional Law, Land Law, Human Rights Law, Agricultural Law, Family Law, Criminal Law, Property Law, Banking Law, Jurisprudence, Administrative Law, Code of Civil Procedure, Alternate Dispute Resolution, Law of Evidence, International Trade Law, Corporate Law, , International Law, Intellectual Property Law, Taxation Law, Environmental Law, Labour Law , Insurance Law, Conflict of Laws, Information Technology Law, Election Law, Cyber Crimes Law, Natural Resources and Energy Law, Water Law, etc.
Cybersecurity, telecommunications, patent law and privacy.
Criminal justice, law, psychology, sociology, psychiatry, political science, education, communication
Areas of intellectual property rights, internet governance, information communication technologies, access to medicines, privacy rights, digital freedoms, openness, telecommunications policy, media law and innovation etc.
Applied Ethics, Bioethics, Geo Ethics, Business Ethics, Relational Ethics, Political Ethics, Descriptive Ethics, Observational Ethics, Legal subjects (inclusive of labor law, human rights, civil or criminal procedures, evidence law, immigration and nationality law, social security and family law), Legal systems and institutions. It also covers the ethical standards and laws applied in the fields of medicine, economics, psychology and sociology.